Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Giant Rhinos Drumsticks and New Plectrum Designs


I’d like to say a quick thank you to everyone who bought my comics from the small press table at Caption over the weekend. I had a brilliant time at the event and I’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved with organisation and all the panels and workshops.

I designed some new fictional band merchandise for my comic Giant Rhinos In Space. They have arrived in time to take to London MCM Comic Con. I'll be selling my comics and zines for all 3 days and you'll be able to find table CG11 in the Comic Village. Maps will be available in the show guide at the event or online.

The Giant Rhinos logo has been printed onto 5A American hickory drumsticks. I've been told they're all rounders and a good starting point for beginners. The Giant Rhinos plectrums are glow in the dark. (Black Like My Heart plectrums are also now available slightly thicker at 0.81)

If you can’t get to London - I have a online Etsy shop and more events are listed in the blog sidebar. I will have free mini comis to give to people at every event this term. If I’m too busy chatting and miss handing you one - the secret password is ‘Do you have a business card?’ and I will hand you a little comic instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment