Website Move


IMPORTANT NOTICE

I have changed website hosts, please visit www.sammyborras.co.uk for up to date information. Thank you.

Monday 16 May 2011

Bristol SP Expo 2011


Inspired Comics had a table at Bristol Small Press Expo this year. We've been taking anthologies to comics events since 2008 and we had a good selection of new books this time. I took Best Day Ever, Giant Rhinos In Space Dummy Books and Alien Rendez-Vous. Thank you to anyone who bought stuff from the table at the weekend


I'm selling a limited amount of these Giant Rhinos In Space Dummy Books because I printed more than I needed for university. The book contains chapter 1 of a graphic novel length story and character sheets and development work in the back. Each book comes with a sketch and available online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment